Denne stilling er blevet besat.
Are you passionate about new product development and are you used to work with known web technologies applied in other than traditional ways? Do you enjoy being responsible for both front- and backend web development, where you support the products and get the opportunity to work with customer-facing projects? Then you get the opportunity to become an important employee in an exciting company.
About the job
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to complement the core expertise in our team with deep knowledge about web development, both front- and backend. This knowledge will be used to expand the functionality of our Digital Signage CMS platform. On the frontend side, this will include experience with HTML and CSS plus Vue.js and Typescript. On the backend side, this will include technologies such as ASP.NET and Azure services, in a cloud native application.
We are a digital signage solution company that has just completed a re-coding of our SaaS product to Vue.js and ASP.NET, from the ground. Now all our customers are on the new platform and the product development will only continue in the future.
We currently operate over 8000 digital signage solutions worldwide. We have many years of experience with the latest technologies as well as a large customer database.
You have strong skills in:
- Overall application architecture and technology stacks
- Web technologies and web applications, including HTML, CSS and experience with SPA technology like Vue.js, react or angular
- Developing and debugging written code in C# and ASP.NET
- Coding new features
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs
You may have an education as a computer technician with programming and have worked with similar for a minimum of 3-5 years.
You master English at negotiation level in both writing and speaking.
- Experience with build process, continuous integration, continuous deployment and build engineering
- Experience with Azure, in particular Azure PaaS, like app services
- You take ownership of your tasks and complete each task with great responsibility
- You thrive in an everyday life where you get the opportunity to embrace a wide range of tasks
- You are proactive and energetic in the work situation, seek to get things done and at the same time can work systematically
- You approach your work in a structured way and have an eye for detail, while working proactively and focusing on the solution and the result
- You thrive on working with a high sense of quality
The company offers:
- An attractive position in an international company with the opportunity to work either locally in Denmark, Greater Copenhagen or remotely within or outside EU
- You will be part of a team of already 5 people with good sparring and teamwork
- A corporate environment with a strong focus on technology, quality and collaboration
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A good salary package that reflects your results, including pension and health insurance
Take the first step! Apply now!
Anzet A/S handles this recruitment process. If you are interested in applying for the position, follow the link “ Apply for this job” below
We review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so feel free to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Consultant Carina Due Overbye at tel. 0045 5060 1672 or email@example.com
Ansøg dette job
Denne stilling er blevet besat med hjælp fra Anzet A/S. Se flere lignende stillinger her