Are you ready to become an essential part of Clean Matter’s industrial adventure and to put Clean Matter on the world map?
Clean Matter is looking for a talented and passionate R&D Manager to drive the development of our patented electrolysis technology for extracting phosphorus and heavy metals from waste. If you are focused on delivering results together with your colleagues who are also passionate about your profession, we want you on our team!
We believe we can change the world by making it easy to do the right thing. That is why we are dedicated to making our electrolysis technology accessible and affordable and thus make a difference environ-mentally. And with your help, we will do just that – and together make impact on the circular economy.
About Clean Matter
You’ll be an essential part of an exciting growth journey that starts right now.
In this position, you will both participate as a technical specialist and undertake your own development projects from design to implementation.
About the job:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a shared green vision
- Leading the technical work in our development projects
- Developing new methods of extracting valuable substances from waste with our Power-to-P technology
- Collaboration with external partners and universities
Your professional profile:
- You are a Chemical Engineer or equivalent (preferably pHd) with approx. 5 years of experience in a similar function related to process engineering, and further you are
- Strong in chemical industrial processes and project work
- Naturally curious about new technologies and developments
- Balance multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining an overview
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with cutting edge technology
- Result oriented and tenacious
- Prioritise safety and a good working environment
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. German is a plus and you should also be able to communicate in Danish
Your personal qualifications:
- You have a go-getter attitude and enjoy taking responsibility
- You are a good collaborator and communicator
- You are flexible with a strong overview and able to keep an overview over numerous projects
- You work independently and efficiently and have a practical approach to tasks
- You are as comfortable behind a desk as you are in the field
- You are team-oriented and like to contribute socially in a new and growing company
Anzet A/S is assisting Clean Matter with the recruitment of this position.
We interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant, Lars Peter Jensen, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 21210158.
We look forward to receiving your motivated application.
If you wish to learn more about Clean Matter, click here.