Denne stilling er blevet besat.
Are you passionate about testing and quality assuring our software systems? Do you thrive on being responsible as new systems approach completion and do you like to have an essential role in getting them tested? Do you have a strong professional software knowledge and do you value maintaining the high quality and security on all platforms? Then you get the opportunity to become an important collegue in an exciting company.
About the job
We are looking for a Software QA tester who will be responsible for further developing and executing on our testing strategy. In close collaboration with software developers and designers, you will have a key role to perform the most effective testing functions.
We are a solution company that has just completed a coding of our SaaS product. Now all our customers are on the new platform and the development will only continue in the future.
We currently operate over 8000 digital signage solutions worldwide. We have many years of experience with the latest technologies as well as a large customer database.
- Testing of new functions both manually and automatically
- Maintaining the current quality platform
- Development and updating of test cases in collaboration with software developers and designers in the team
- Perform end-to-end feature tests on develop user, as well as regression and release testing, as part of the development cycle
- Manage test plans on Azure DevOps
In addition, you help to continuously challenge and seek to optimize our processes, in close collaboration with the team.
In the long term and depending on interest and competencies, you get the opportunity to support the test process with test automation as well as expand your area of responsibility to QA of customer projects or end user useability tests.
We work with:
- Agile/kanban development processes with focus on Lean and daily team meetings
- Git Flow, feature and release management
- Development technologies include ASP.net 5 Web API backend, vue.js SPA frontend
- Azure DevOps
- Hosting on Azure web app services
Experienced Software tester with a high sense of quality:
- You may have a QA test education or courses in software testing or worked with similar for a minimum of 5 years
- If you have the experience with scripting, it is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You master English at negotiation level in both writing and oral
- Results-oriented and systematic approach, and manages to maintain momentum, despite repeated test cases
- You take ownership of your tasks and complete each task with great responsibility
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeks to get things done and at the same time be able to handle a wide range of tasks
- You approach your work in a structured way and have an eye for detail, while working proactively and focusing on the solution and the result
- You thrive on working with a high sense of quality
- Last but not least, ensure a high level of control with your analytical as well as critical approach
The company offers:
- An attractive position in an international company with the opportunity to work either locally in Denmark, Greater Copenhagen or remotely within or outside EU
- You will be part of a team of already 5 people with good sparring and teamwork
- A corporate environment with a strong focus on technology, quality and collaboration
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A good salary package that reflects your results, including pension and health insurance
Take the first step! Apply now!
Anzet A/S handles this recruitment process. If you are interested in applying for the position, follow the link “ Apply for this job” below
We review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so feel free to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Consultant Carina Due Overbye at tel. +45 5060 1672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ansøg dette job
Denne stilling er blevet besat med hjælp fra Anzet A/S. Se flere lignende stillinger her